Monday, November 18, 2013

It's been a long time since I came around Been a long time but I'm back in town This time I'm not leaving without you

It's been a while since my last blog...or at least it feels that way. 
The target guy saga is officially over. I knew through the course of conversations he was a very young 23...more like 23 going on 16. An honest assessment. But I truly thought we'd be able to communicate on some intellectual level. 
Last night he called me. I don't know how we got on the subject but we started talking about Lady Gaga. And I had said "when someone says to me Lady Gaga dresses crazy" I automatically figure they have no intellectual capability to understand or at the very least respect art. 
He flew off the handle in the most toddler-like fashion throwing a tantrum saying I can't judge other people's opinion if they don't like Lady Gaga. I tried multiple times to clarify that that wasn't my point. I didn't even say that. That my point was when people make that statement they are incapable of understanding what she is trying to do and that her outfits are art. 
Well he cotinued calling me names and yelling over me and then began attacking my art, my photography. Which I had made a point not to show him as most people don't take te time to let the visual in front of them process before they come to a conclusion but apparently he had creeped my Instagram or Facebook. 
I have a focus on a different definition of beauty and more specifically beauty in death. 
Well as he's trying to tear my art apart I'm thinking in my head "isn't he doing what he says I can't do?" 
Well after his limited vocabulary ran out of vulgarities he hung up on me. And that's that. 
In reaction to this on a more general scale I finally bought myself a fleshlight. No I no longer need a man of any kind unless they fall directly in my lap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment