Sunday, November 10, 2013

Do or do not there is no try

Well my part of the house is finally settled and Iove it. For some reason I thought two really stupid things. 1) when the movers moved all of our stuff into the new house everything would magically have a place and I wouldn't feel like the enormous mess I'd been living in would follow me and 2) unpacking would somehow be less stressful than packing. 
It would figure though that when my part of the house is settled I have to go to work. I wish I had taken an entire month off. I just want to be in the new house enjoying everything. 
We made our last and final trip to the old house to get the last round of things and had lunch in Clifton Park. This only affirmed how happy I am to not be a part of the abortion Clifton Park is. The staring, taunting, epithets, and the like were just where I left them. And they can stay there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment