Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy thanksgiving or as like to call it the beginning of the end for the Native Americans


Happy Thanksgiving, or as I like to call it the beginning of the end for the Native Americans.
I'll be spending this Thanksgiving in our new home. I love it. I've never really cared for going out on Thanksgiving. Where ever we would go it would be crowded and I'd run into at least a baker's dozen of ignorant people who, although it's a holiday would still find ways to make fun of me or openly yell slurs in my direction.
My court date got postponed. It will be next Wednesday. I'd say this gives me another week to worry about it but I'm not worried anymore. It will be what it will be and my lawyer is confident it will be ex sponged.
That and besides the dreadful water testing company I've been working for I have 2 interviews for preschools and a pet store just in case my job decides to terminate me regardless of what the court says.
I WILL CLARIFY AGAIN I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY JOB for the mere fact that you never know who is going to read what you put out into the universe and I know my fair share of people who would twist whatever I say for their own personal gain or to just cause drama because it feeds their empty lives.
In aquarium news (which I'm pretty sure no one cares about! Lol! But I find it fascinating) I got 2 more African dwarf frogs to keep Gimli company. Unfortunately I can no longer tell which one is Gimli anymore because they're identical but they all seem much more content with more than one frog in the tank. I've also added a golden mystery snail which is the type of snail I had before when I had that godforsaken goldfish tank and they murdered him. His name was Saurmon so this snail will also be named Saurmon. The blue mystery snail is ridiculously content sitting in one spot and exceedingly boring but Saurmon is much more active.
I've finally made a new friend. We met by happenstance. I was leaving to go to one of the water testing job's functions and she happened to be getting out of her car at the same time. She introduced herself and I invited her over and she's just simply lovely. We have so much in common it's ridiculous.
The first time she came over we took turns playing vinyl and just talking. It was bliss.
I've been so wound up with the move and my job I may or may not get fired from because of how time consuming it is and it was just nice to let my hair down and finally open up to someone.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment