Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I hear the train a comin' It's rolling round the bend And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when, I'm stuck in Folsom prison, and time keeps draggin' on But that train keeps a rollin' on down to San Antone..

Today's the day. My court date. Which will not only determine what I will be charged with, if anything and if I get to keep my current job. I'm nervous but not as nervous as I thought I'd be. I'm more relieved that it's here and I won't be stuck in this purgatory of immobility. 
But to start off my day and because I've needed some source of income since I've been on unpaid administrative leave and the water testing job turned out to be more or less a scam I will be plunking my ass down and taste testing soda this morning. 
The daycare interview went amazingly well so I do have a back up plan if my current job decides to terminate me. The daycare wants me, they loved my portfolio but just don't have a start date yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment