Tuesday, December 10, 2013

everyone is entitled to

So one of the two preschools I applied to has declined to have me as an employee. They didn't even have the decency to call me and let me know. The emailed me a generic, prefabricated , template rejection that had only my first name on it. 
 
I don't what made me not qualified or in line with what they're looking for and I tried to get that answer from the woman who interviewed me but she was conveniently unavailable. 
From the look of their employees when I was given the tour it didn't appear like there was any bar set for qualifications as almost every teacher in every room was locked on to her phone. 
Oh well. I've truly never heard anything good about the daycare itself and I knew in the back of my mind that it probably wasn't a good sign i was being interviewed by the new assistant director who had been there a few weeks and the daycare's director had just quit. 
I truly hope I get the job at the daycare I interviewed at yesterday. After that if that doesn't work out I'm out of options. 
I love how they say they'll keep your application on file for a year and call you if their staffing needs change. You rejected me once...why would I even consider working for you at a later date. 
I highly doubt this other person has 10 plus years of experience or any intention to stay. 
Onward and upward. 


No comments:

Post a Comment