Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I don't know when, I don't know how, but I know something is starting right now

Yesterday was just tedious and tiresome . It started with realizing my brand new car charger from my phone had reached an untimely fate...I guess upon unplugging it the night before I had accidentally let it land in a cup of soda in my car. I put it in my air vent to let it dry out but even after it dried out it was dead in the worst and most complete way. Which wouldn't really have mattered if the water company I've been working at didn't have me driving all over creation and I wasn't so directionally challenged and relied on my phone's gps app. 
Then I ended up testing my cousins water which was fun but after I had to find a car charger to get back to the office and I had left my wallet at home so I had to find a Verizon store and fast. Well after 3 false leads from Verizon's own gps I finally found on in time to get stuck in 5 o'clock traffic on my way back to the office where I essentially trolled old phone lists we had to find more people to test their water and only managed to get one elderly woman to pick up who kept thinking I was saying I wanted to test her washer. 
Then I went on my final appointment which I thought for sure would amount in sale and it didn't. I just went home completely defeated. 
But today is a new day and I have an interview for an after school teaching position. I couldn't be more excited. Even if they don't want me getting to be back in the environment is food for my soul. 
Tomorrow is my court date and the fate of my job will be decided but the court's decision. I'll just be glad for this whole episode to be over so I can move on one way or the other. 
I just have a great feeling about today and I'm definitely coming from a place of yes. 
I know the validity of self help books in general is scoffed at by a lot of people but reading Bethenny Frankel's book, a place of yes has really helped me take a good hard look at myself. And more importantly a good hard healthy look at myself. 
In the words of Ariel I don't when I don't know how but something is starting right now and it's going to be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment