Friday, September 27, 2013

Just when I thought it was over

Just when I thought the family fued was coming to a close my other niece throws a deliberate jab in my direction. 
I'm sick of it all. I had the foolish hope that everything was quiet and would soon turn to normal but can't expect anything from family that never really has been. 
At this point I've reached a point of indifference. All they want to do, all they've ever wanted to do is hurt or judge me and I'm done.  I'm not going to associate with a pious over indulged teenager and self centered young woman who want. Toning but the worst for me. I heard the quote once and it just seems so appropriate for this situation "you hang around garbage long enough, you start to smell".
I'm done. No white flag has been raised because I don't surrender. They hurt me and refused to own it. They dropped the ball time and time again and refuse to admit that. Well i refuse to open my heart to two tarnished black souls who are incapable of understanding humanity or family or what family entails. 
The opposite of love isn't hate. It's indifference. I'm indifferent. They don't exsist. They're gone in my mind until they mature to a point where they can admit how very wrong they've been and continue to be. 
I'm not wasting any time or effort or heartache on people who think this all some game. 
I had fucking cancer. You weren't there. Period. You're the lowlifes in this situation no matter what your mother tells you. Grow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment