Friday, October 4, 2013

Love is just a dream

You'd think after all these years of being apart I'd be over him. It's been 7 years since I was engage to Barish. 
Once again I had a dream we were together and it was beautiful. It was so real, as if never went back to Germany, never stopped calling, never stopped loving me.
We were together at this church fair me and my family have gone to every year since I can remember looking through old records for my collection for our house. It was all so wonderfully perfect...guess that's what makes it a dream. I didn't want to wake up but, my beautiful dream, fragile as a butterfly's wing came crashing down when my boss called me to straighten out the schedule for the upcoming week. 
I'm so scared you only get one great love and I've had mine...
Or that I've had the best and nothing can compare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment