Sunday, November 23, 2014

I never fucked Wayne I never fucked Drake


The more I talk to men the more I like my birds.
Speaking of birds I finally got to take home this conure I had been visiting every time I went to my local pet store for the past 6 months.
He's adorable. He reminds me of my first cockatiel, Tila. Ridiculously affectionate, funny, cuddly, and just wants to be around me. I named him Olaf.
I've been talking to this 43 year old man and at first it seemed promising but as the weeks go by the potential for anything happening between us gets smaller and smaller.
I'm not an agest. But if the shoe was on the other foot I'd be a little more interested in a 28 year old who isn't a 2 who wants to bark up my tree than he is.
Although he doesn't look his age he has adopted some actions and behaviors that are that of someone even older than himself.
He's extremely set in his ways. He hates talking on the phone and when I do call him I feel like he's Linda Blair from the exorcist and I'm the priest throwing holy water at her. He acts tortured and almost as though it's a presentation he has to sit through.
He has no problem texting but the way he texts almost always leaves you wondering what he meant by it or requires clarification.
He doesn't act like he wants me. He acts like I'm a side dish he could take or leave. I'm so much more than that.
Where are the men who want to stand up and fight for the one they want? Who understand what dating means and isn't afraid to take that jump, roll those dice, take that risk?
As far as I can tell, they're gone and soon so will my will to keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment